Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 305.215 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 620% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,765 Pound (C$196) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)