Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 304.485 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 613% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,867 Pound (C$229) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)