Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 315.611 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 768% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 75,506 Pound (AU$239) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)