Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 379%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 295.056 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 773% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 84,720 Pound (AU$287) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)