Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 232.218 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 312% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,227 Pound (156 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)