Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.33970 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 542% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,142 Pound (₩168,212) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 442,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)