Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.678 SDG / DOP *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 293% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,757 Pound (RD$ 5,055) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)