Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.265 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 225% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,522 Pound (R$ 447) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 4 hours ago)