Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 502%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 382.000 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 569% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,910 Pound ($154) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)