Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani and Rosario have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madanior theparallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 886 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.110 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 227% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,798 Pound (ARS $7,006) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)