Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 361%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 297.329 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 631% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 68,744 Pound (AU$231) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 6 hours ago)