Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 454.020 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 638% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,695 Pound (€145) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)