Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 500%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 823 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 305.067 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 526% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 61,958 Pound (C$203) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)