Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.829 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 384% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,426 Pound (Php6,058) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)