Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 104.002 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 284% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,060 Pound (S/. 366) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)