Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 26.654 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 362% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,456 Pound (R 1,630) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)