Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,197 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 47.262 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 240% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,222 Pound (639TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)