Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 441%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 49.092 SDG / HKD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 869% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 86,281 Pound (HK$1,758) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)