Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 380.501 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 339% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,401 Pound ($96) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 4 hours ago)