Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 443%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 103.595 SDG / AED *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 594% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,267 Pound (Dirham 630) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)