Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 66.621 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 236% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,938 Pound (R$ 494) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)