Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani and Córdoba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madanior theparallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.110 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 224% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,831 Pound (ARS $7,014) in Córdoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)