Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani and Buenos Aires have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madanior theparallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,024 prices entered by 728 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.110 SDG / ARS *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 259% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,442 Pound (ARS $7,163) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)