Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.265 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 349% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,814 Pound (29,102 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)