Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,852 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10399 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 257% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,003 Pound (COL$336,583) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)