Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06110 SDG / PYG *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 255% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,470 Pound (564,164 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)