Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.879 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 239% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,167 Pound (35,443 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)