Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.622 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵61,274 (C$13,256) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵43,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 4 hours ago)