Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.471 GHS / AUD
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵87,375 (AU$19,545) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵63,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)