Cost of living in Singapore vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.356 GHS / SGD
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 24% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵64,288 (SGD $14,757) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵52,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)