Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.040 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵9,377 (R$ 9,013) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵8,400 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)