Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06210 GHS / ARS *
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵5,581 (ARS $89,868) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵5,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)