Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.771 GHS / USD
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,725 ($3,072) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵14,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)