Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,197 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.592 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,206 (S/. 9,549) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵13,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)