Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.778 GHS / USD
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,420 ($7,341) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)