Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,029 prices entered by 729 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06225 GHS / ARS *
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵10,516 (ARS $168,923) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵8,900 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)