Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,831 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00158 GHS / COP
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,579 (COL$10,495,973) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵14,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)