Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Wa, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00160 GHS / COP
Do you live in Wa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Wa (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵12,387 (COL$7,734,020) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵11,000 in Wa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)