Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Voronezh, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 894 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.295 RUB / DOP
Do you live in Voronezh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 51% more expensive than in Voronezh (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 188,470 (RD$ 145,585) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 125,000 in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)