Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Voronezh, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.691 RUB / KES
Do you live in Voronezh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 66% more expensive than in Voronezh (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 203,862 (Shilling295,153) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 123,000 in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)