Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Voronezh, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.466 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Voronezh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 84% more expensive than in Voronezh (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 267,187 (23,303元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 145,000 in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)