Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Voronezh, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.547 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Voronezh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 212% more expensive than in Voronezh (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 381,003 (€4,255) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 122,000 in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 6 hours ago)