Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Vilnius, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Vilnius? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Vilnius (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,176 (CH$2,683,567) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Vilnius.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 6 hours ago)