Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Vilnius, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Vilnius? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% cheaper than in Vilnius (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Vilnius you would need to make just about €1,931 (15,094元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)