Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia vs Vilnius, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Vilnius? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Vilnius (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Vilnius you would need to make just about €1,839 (Rp 31,814,377) in Manado.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 2 hours ago)