Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Vilnius, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Vilnius? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Vilnius (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,972 (7,230,686 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Vilnius.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)