Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Vilnius, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15587 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Vilnius? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Vilnius (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Vilnius you would need to make just about €1,559 (R$ 10,004) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)