Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Villavicencio, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3726.990 COP / USD
Do you live in Villavicencio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 280% more expensive than in Villavicencio (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$16,269,986 ($4,365) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,280,000 in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Jönköping costs 30 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montpellier costs €490 (about 3 hours ago)