Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Vienna, Austria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Vienna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Vienna (Austria)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 3 hours ago)