Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Varanasi, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021.
Do you live in Varanasi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 19% cheaper than in Varanasi (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Varanasi you would need to make just about ₨43,857 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)